Tuesday, February 08, 2005

science vs. religion

Everything goes back to God no matter what. Even if a miracle can be scientifically analyzed and broken down doesn't make it less of a miracle does it? In a way scince helps you understand miracles...think about it, just because we now EXACTLY how a child is born doesn't take away the fact that child birth is a miraculous thing. Religion and science are two different paths to the same goal....that is trying to understand the universe and understand how and why we are here.

7 comments:

Preseela x) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Preseela x) said...

Wow Jessy...that was almost deep...although I will admit that you have a point. As much as you try to rationalize a miracle it is still a miracle. With that said, I'm curious about what made you think about this...was it one specific event that has recently taken place causing you to think about all of this? Or is it just the amazing and might I add confusing thought process of Jessy...? I'm done now. Love ya babe!

thesexyswede said...

Priscilla! so you get what I'm saying right??? that just because we know know exactly how a child is born doesn't make it less of a miracle. not really I just think a lot and stuf flike this pops into my head. :D

Preseela x) said...

I totally get what you're saying about the miracles! It makes perfect sense in my head; that even if you can tell me that EXACT process by which a child is conveived and born (might I add, please don't share), it doesn't make the event any less miraculous.

Soothie said...

I have a cookie. That's all the miracle I need.

that lisa girl said...

hey, I want a cookie too...

Page Runner said...

Well, ofcourse religion and science are differnt things. Every creation in this world has got to be thought abotu by someone first- in the way the human mind thinks i guess- science is the tool that wtvr super natural force, in my case God, that controls the world uses to make such miracles happen. Hell, it's miraculous that we know now how babies are born in the first place.