Sunday, July 24, 2005

Complete...Something-or-Other...

So everyone knows that I am retarded when it comes to identifying my own emotions, but I realised something last night...(oh by the way sorry for ditching you guys again lol)

This feeling I've had in the pit of my stomach since Nationals...I thought was nervousness because, chh that would make sense, but then...it didn't make sense because it felt so different from the times I KNEW that I was nervous...this feeling was more like a soaring sensation...

So I was hanging out with some of my fencing friends last night and one of them said something really funny and I just laughed, a genuine, uninhibited, hearty laugh...it was awesome! and I realised that the feeling I've had was happiness, complete contentment, joy...

Life Is Good :D

3 comments:

that lisa girl said...

mmmm, now all you have to accomplish in life is to feel that soaring sensation with all of your freaking awesome DRAMA FRIENDS now!! whoooo!

wheatable said...

oh doobie!!

Shamae. said...

ahaha! Brit, I love you!