Sunday, October 09, 2005

Wait, when did, who with the, how......What?

I realised today that I'm a hypocrite

I've never been more confused in my entire life. I know why I'm so confused too, it's because I'm over complicating things by thinking about them too much. Everything is much more simple than I think they are, but I can't help but over complicate them because I just can't except that they can be just that easy... I've over-analyzed, over-critiqued, and over-dramatized every aspect of my life. Why have I done this?

good question...

5 comments:

wheatable said...

Very good question. I ask myself the same one every day.

Noelle said...

hey, that's my life story :D

Alex Iskandar said...

I wouldn't call someone who puts things in perspective being a hypocrite ... ;-)

Melissa said...

brynifred is 100% correct

wouldn't i love to delete that part too!?

it gets better the older you get ... but never truly goes away!

Alex Sousa said...

just listen to the listen Sousa inside your head... ;)