Sunday, October 09, 2005

Wait, when did, who with the, how......What?

I realised today that I'm a hypocrite

I've never been more confused in my entire life. I know why I'm so confused too, it's because I'm over complicating things by thinking about them too much. Everything is much more simple than I think they are, but I can't help but over complicate them because I just can't except that they can be just that easy... I've over-analyzed, over-critiqued, and over-dramatized every aspect of my life. Why have I done this?

good question...

6 comments:

wheatable said...

Very good question. I ask myself the same one every day.

the orange said...

hey, that's my life story :D

Alex Iskandar said...

I wouldn't call someone who puts things in perspective being a hypocrite ... ;-)

Brynifred said...

Why do you do this? Hello! Youre a girl! Thats what girls always do! Its the biggest part about being a girl that I wish I could just delete.

How many guys do you know that go around over analyzing things? Except for AJ Millet...He doesnt really count though...

Melissa said...

brynifred is 100% correct

wouldn't i love to delete that part too!?

it gets better the older you get ... but never truly goes away!

Sousa said...

just listen to the listen Sousa inside your head... ;)