Wednesday, June 29, 2005

...I'm REALLY gonna need it...

I'm going to California for Fencing Nationals in....like 5 hours. Which means that I might not be able to get a computer to blog, so this is pretty much going to be it for like...a week or two...I'd like to say a few things to people before I go:

Lisa/Priscilla- thanks for the gaff tape (I probably spelled that wrong but, frankly my dears, I don't give a damn...) it will come in handy :D

Tasha- You are the coolest Asian, thanks for the adventures

Sousa- You inspire those around you more than you know...and I want my whale...faggot...;) and if you are good, I might let you stab Merkley.

Emily- I luff you! next time ben calls, just hang up ;)

Chase- We need to play more.

Shmoo- I'll see you when I get to cali man! and it'll rawk! wooohooo

Mollie- If I die, you can have my penguin.

Jenesse- I'm really p.o.ed that we haven't played all this summer, and we need to!! grrr....

I'm done now...so if I missed anyone...I don't really care because I'm sleepy and I still have to pack so screw you. But Seriously...I love you guys and I'll miss you while I'm gone.

WISH ME GOOD LUCK...I'm gonna need it. ohhhh yesss...If you gave me your cell phone numbers I will give you a call while I'm in California.

10 comments:

Shamae. said...

no no no no...I'LL call YOU.

wheatable said...

You.... bi!

I hate you!

What am IIII supposed to do while your gone?

Yea, and that is OUR whale that sousa is supposed to give to US!

But now that you hate me, I guess I will be taking HUBERT all for myself. Yes. HUBERT is the WHALE and he is ALL MINE.

So I hope you have fun. Bitch.

Shamae. said...

hahaha bitch is so funny.

that lisa girl said...

man!! I didn't give you my cell phone number! ..ooooh WAIT! that's cuz I DON"T HAVE A CELL PHONE! but you should call me anyways. yes. do it now. bitch. and you are SO welcome for the gaff- which reminds me, I still need to find a store in Orem that sells gaff... stupid Orem stores that don't even know what gaff is...

Marisa of the Sea said...

Biatch, I hate you and thanks for not saying anything to me...

I guess I'm not a true friend anymore...

Anyway, just kidding I love you and hope you are having a wonderful time in California...

I came over before you left but you still weren't home!!! I hope your having fun spending time with Brett.

I miss you a lot and if I'm dead it's because you weren't there at work and I died of boredom or the kids killed me.

Love you and talk to you in about a week!!!!

And you better say something about me in your next blog, SAME WITH BRITTANY. You forgot her too.

Alex Sousa said...

Well, Svendsomyn called me yesterday. I didn't have my phone on me so she left a message, that was cool.

And bitch is quite possibly the greatest word ever!

My aunt told me this joke:
What does Snoop Dogg do his laundry with?

Blee-ach!
(Don't know how to spell blee-ach, but I'm sure you know what I mean)

anyways... I'm going to the moon, bitches!
(and of course bitches doesn't refer to any of you, it's just there for effect... bitches [There it is again])

Bitch.

Shamae. said...

hahaa. bitch.

that lisa girl said...

*stifles giggle* bee hehe... bitch.

wheatable said...

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shut up bitch.

thesexyswede said...

okay and we're done with the Bitch stuff lol