Sunday, June 19, 2005

Moments That Make My Life Worth Living...

"Are you still fencing?"

"No."

"Have you been crying?"

"Yes."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better I've been crying too."

"That actually does make me feel better."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Keep it up Jessy you almost made up all our points in the past 2 minutes."

"What's our goal?"

"30 touches."

"Okay, I can do that."

*over a microphone* "Jessy's my hero!"

"You guys are dumb!"

* * * * * * * * * *

"Let's bring a blanket to the venue so we can sleep in between the events"

"But we only have one blanket."

"ohh...well you have your pillow, we can just share the blanket."

"OR...we can steal the hotel blanket..."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Are you going to be alright?"

"Yeah." --no--

"It's alright, he's just a wierd one to fence"

"No...I'm just stupid is all."

"No you're not. Don't beat yourself up, I'm proud of you. You were able to calm yourself down and get some good ones in, not alot of people are able to do that."

"But, it wasn't enough..."

"That's alright, what matters is that you figured it out and you learned from this, take what you learned and remember it for the next time you fence."

* * * * * * * * * *

"Why aren't you fencing Open Foil?"

"Because I just want to do one event today."

"Oh come on! there's no way we are letting you sit out on foil."

"Garrett, Brett...no, there is no way you you two are getting me to do foil today. I want to have time to sleep and just watch you guys fence, I did all the foil I wanted to yesterday."

"You're not still beating yourself up..."

"No."

"Okay then, you're doing foil."

"GUYS....................fine, you guys are--"

"Dumb, we know."

4 comments:

thesexyswede said...

Emily! you're silly, hey did you get the phantom of the opera? I"m sorry I wasn't able to give it back on thursday, it's just that I found out the day before that i had to leave you get to the venue the night before...I felt bad lol

wheatable said...

Dude... dude dude dude.

Just... dude.

Shamae. said...

ahh, the tingles! They're back again!!

thesexyswede said...

hahaha!! you guys make me giggle :D