Wednesday, March 15, 2006

...The Hell...?

Anonymous said...

Maybe Because you are a bitch who screws people over and tells people lies about them so they wont win something, and your a fake. one who walks around and acts like everything you do is right how do you sleep with yourself at night! i cant believe your telling people not to vote for other people. oh wait but thats how you win isnt it. thats how you became president of the thespians by telling everyone that your the people you were running up against were manipulative, well honey look in the mirror, i hope your satisfied with yourself, because i sure wouldnt look up to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and everyone who isnt in your little circle hates you and they know the real game you play



This wasn't me...and now I'm angry because people think it was me.

I would have hoped that at least one of you would know that I would never have been cowardly enough to post something this insanely tactless. I wouldn't do this to a friend ever

Tasha, I love, and respect you. You really are one of the best friends I have ever had, you're a good person and you've always been there for me. You are doing a great job on presidency. You know that if I had a problem with something you were doing I would have spoken with you to your face. I'm not cowardly enough to hide behind an annonymous comment. Plus...look at the effing vernacular and grammar. I mean...COME ON. I'm more eloquent than that!

once again I Love You and if people aren't going to respect you and are going to be jack asses. fuck them man. You don't deserve this kind of treatment. fuck them.

No comments: