Sunday, June 11, 2006

Public Seclusion: Open-Door Secrets...

Plagerized Origionality...
That's all I am.
.Contradictions.

A f[l]ake: I have you all hoodwinked.
.Contradictions.

Nothing's real. It all itches...don't scratch...
don't rub...but you can't stop from
scratching... the selfish don't pray for others
screaming... ...just hope.
scrawling... do nothing but hope for ourselves
can you?

Inside. keep it all inside go ahead, you know you want to...
just care about them... pff...unconditional love[?]
'them?' that's a riot [stop thinking that way]...
by 'them' you mean 'him,' admit it.
oh it's not even bad... drama queen
just pretend, it'll be easier this way... the strong fight it
...you're not strong, selfish coward
you never were [you hide behind] who you'd like to be...
you're [just] a fake, an idiot, a coward
...no you're not... yes you are
NO I'M NOT...oh, just give up.
.Contradictions.

Stop You're not alone
STOP Don't give up again
STOP! Please...please...
STOP!! Don't hurt me!
please [don't] stop reading...

...but I'll never stop writing... I shouldn't post this [stop reading].

...but-But Nothing.

.Contradictions.

1 comment:

wheatable said...

THAT was beautiful. Thank you.

I have a post jussst like that on my secret blog. cool you are cool cool you say it out loud cool cool cool