Monday, September 04, 2006

Horrah!

So, many many things have happened this past week.

I made both Les Miserables as wedding guest number 2 (yay), and Shakespeare Team as a monologue (Constance, King John). I'm kind of miffed that Emily gets to do the Katherine monologue from King Henry, because that is such a good monolouge, but I'm also happy that she gets to compete with it because she deserves it.

Almost everybody was together again for the first time in like...3 months. There's still some animosity there that might never go away, but at least some people are actually doing something about it.

My phone rang at midnight last night. I flipped it open to see who was calling and it said 'Kendall.' hahaha. I didn't want to answer because I was waaaayy sleepy so I just silenced my ringer and went back to sleep. When I woke up this morning I checked my call history and...dun dun DUN...Kendall never called. How messed up is that??

I'm sleepy. I'm just rambling.

No comments: