Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cont. of "Why My Friends ROCK!..."

Part Two: Scott Robinson (on the right)
Scott is a cutie. That's all I have to say about him. He is definetly one of my funnier pals, like if I could rate him on a one-to-ten scale, he would be a TEN. He always makes me laugh with his silly crazy antics, no matter how sad or angry I am at myself at a tournament he can always put a smile on my face and a laugh in my heart (aawwww soo cliche).

In Denver we totally created a game with another one of our friends named Braden (he will be part three of next weeks installment of "Why My Friends Rock!...") It's called "The Mute Game." We got a regular T.V. remote controller and took turns telling stories and being periodically muted with the remote-control. Seriously, funniest game ever! Especially if you get the timing just right. ooohhh man. hilarious

Scott: cool kid, fun guy and all around lovable.

No comments: