Monday, January 23, 2006

Strike Two...

I woke up this morning with an emotional hang-over...then I remembered why...

I was wrong...

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you again."

"You won't"

"How do you know?"

"Because you care...and I trust you."

god it hurts...

 Posted by Picasa


...hey at least you don't have to worry about it being sick anymore...

will I ever learn my lesson...?

I once said, "Does it seem to anyone else that it's always the ones you care for, and love the most end up being the ones you hurt the most?...please don't hate me I need you. No matter what I say, or how emphatically I say it, please please don't abandon me."

I'm such a hypocrite...

"I'm scared that when they find out who I am, when they find out how much of a hypocrite I am, they will leave me..."

damn pride...

"I've come too close to ruining one of the most important friendships I've ever had in my life, because of the way I am..."

too late...

I am so sorry...

1 comment:

Alex Iskandar said...

Realisation is the first step to recovery, Jessy ;-)