Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm over you...stop flattering yourself.

I've moved on, but you think I haven't.
Why? I just want to know why?
You never explained.

I miss our friendship.
But you left, when I needed you
When I needed someone the most

Brutal Honesty: I could never trust you again.
I don't have the emotional endurace.
You've lost it...twice. once more for good.

I want to talk to you, then I remember.
It's just easier to hate me.
How do normal people fix this?

I miss our friendship,
that's what hurts,
But it's not worth it.

I want to talk to you, then I remember.
I have let go.
Now it's your turn.

Brutal Honesty: You won't let it go.
But it's not worth it anymore.
Trying was too trying.

Too taxing.
Too damn hard.

I've said goodbye.
I don't regret it...
It's only appropriate.

my first crush...
my first kiss...
my first heartache.

Brutal Honesty: I hate you.
I didn't before, I loved you, never more.
I hate that it's this way now

No more, just...no more.
Is it really easier to hate?
Was it nothing but empty words?

Don't answer.
I need to know.
Don't...please answer.

I've moved on, I've moved on.
Let me alone.
I loved you, no more.

You left when I needed you.
Don't flatter yourself.
I love you...no more.

1 comment:

thesexyswede said...

HAHAHA

iiiii love you!