Monday, February 27, 2006

MyTen Firsts...

10 FIRSTS

First best friend: Marche Slaugh! ...good times.
First item you stole: A Beanie Baby.
First pet: My cat Kurtis. My sister thought he was the reincarnation of Kurt Coban.
First piercing: none
First school: Adventure Time...or was it Kindercare? I can't remember.
First house location: Village Apartments in Orem Utah. If we are talking about houses, then my first house location is where I'm living now in Orem.
First crush: AJ Ginger. hehehe. come on! it was second grade, cut me some slack.
First kiss: 16...in the rain on new years eve. cliche I know.
First car: hahahaha! I don't even have my licence yet.


9 LASTS

Last time you smoked: I don't smoke thank you.
Last food you ate: A sandwich from Ernie's with nothing but butter, chicken and mayonaise...mmm good.
Last movie you watched on dvd at home: "What the Bleep Do We Know?!" Good show.
Last movie you watched at the cinema: The Producers.
Last text message: My friend Whitney, telling me she hates text messaging now too. :D
Last music video u saw: Feel Good Inc. the Gorillaz. good stuff.
Last song you listened to: Good Day -the Click Five.
Last words you said: Don't be an Ass.

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS

dated a best friend: Yes ... not sure if I'd do it again.
been arrested: nope :D
been on TV: nope
eaten sushi: SO GOOD! I love sushi...and sashimi. mmm delicious
cheated on your BF/GF: nope. people who cheat should be shot.
been on a blind date: nope.
been out of the country: Yes.
been in love: Yes...no...well, I'm not sure.


7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING

1. Shakespeare Festival Shirt
2. my Glasses
3. Blue Jeans
4. One black sock
5. One white sock
6. ...my bra.
7. ...my panties...

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY

1. Woke up to my favorite song on the radio.
2. Called someone an Ass.
3. Looked through my blog for comments
4. Changed two people to "Don't answer 4, and Don't answer 5" on my phone.
5. Laughed with Lisa for 15 minutes straight. my abs hurt.
6. Doing this

5 FAVORITE THINGS

1. My sense of humor.
2. My friends.
3. Sweden!
4. My scene with Cameron in the play!
5. My blog.

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST

1. Me
2. Myself
3. I
4. ...did I say Me?

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1. Get out of Utah!
2. Do something insane and Crazy.
3. Get as far as I can in fencing.

2 CHOICES

vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate!! I'm a woman! lol
rock or rap: Rock all the way.

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?

My Farfar...(My Grandpa)

No comments: